Cuban Cigar calls...
Viñales means vineyard
a rich valley with peculiar landscape
full of tobacco plantations and strange hills.
Get into the "campo" spirit, the latin inlands, the landscape,
the tobacco leaf smell and the locals will ensure you
a new experience...even to non
smokers. Let free your senses
there is a lot to see and feel around
Map of the Tour
Starting : Havana
Min. - Max. Group Size: 2-16
Days in total : 1 Day
Hours : 9-10 hours
- Viñales National Park
- Los mogotes or limestone pincushion hills ( only to be found in Cuba )
- Visit to the cigar factory or a "vega"
- Get surprised by the Mural de la Prehistoria, the neo-caveman artistry
- Embark on a boat and explore The Indian´s cave, known as la Cueva del Indio
- Creole lunch with live Cuban music at a local restaurant
- Take a glimpse to the valley´s scenery from the view terrace Los Jazmines
The Viñales National Park
Stop at a Cigar Factory
Visit fee to the mural
Cavern boat fee
Creole lunch with live music
Transportation with A/C Van
Experienced Local Guide and Tour Manager
Viñales- Full Day Tour (9-10 hours)
Hotel pick-up. Travel to Viñales, into the Pinar del Rio province.
Spend time exploring this a fertile valley surrounded by the unusual limestone pincushion hills, the mogotes.
Visit of a "vega" or cigar factory, to see how the world famous Cuban cigars are made,
try to roll your own cigar in the most original way, ( try not to mess it up too much though you will make us all look bad ).
We continue to the Mural de la Prehistoria the portraying of world history up until the age of humans on a
rock wall. Next stop la Cueva del Indio where you go caving by boat, on the underground river.
Enjoy your lunch at a local relaxed restaurant, with live Cuban music.
We have a last glimpse to the valleys scenery from the famous panoramic terrace of Los Jazmines.