San Blas or the lost Paradise
The 365 tiny coconut islands of the San Blas
archipelago make up one of
most intriguing destinations.
Coral reefs and tropical beaches,
after snorkeling you will dive
in the Guna Yala world
the island´s indigenous people.
Map of the Tour
Starting : Panamá Min. - Max. Group Size: 2-16
Days in total : 1 Day Duration : 9-10 hrs.
Lunch by the beach
Island entrance fee
Transport by 4x4 WD and boat
Experienced Local Guide and Tour Manager
- Guna Yala´s community in the islands, one of the Panamá´s indigenous group
- White sand beaches, coconut trees, fresh fish, no cell phones, thinking of something better?
- The number of star fish in Isla Perro
- No filter needed, your pics will be 100% caribbean turquoise
- The fresh lobster served just minute from cathching it
- Wild landscape on route and the high hills
- Untouched nature and culture, preserved in a proud way
- And many more! See full itinerary on bottom for all of the Highlights
San Blas islands - Full Day Tour ( 9 - 10 hours )
Hotel pick-up. Trip heading eastwards, to Carti port town.
Appreciate lash green landscapes throughout the tour. Arrival to Carti
and boarding our high speed boat that will take us to the main island.
Our tour goes to two different islands including an open sea sand pool where you can snorkel,
with your own mask and surrounding reefs or just relax in the shallows.
Relax...you are at the world´s top ten paradise destinations,
only the turquoise beach and the white sand. Indulge yourself with authentic local food,
fresh fish and flavors of the islands surrounded by this unique scenery.
Return to Panamá.