Much more beyond the Canal
Combination of skyscrapers and
Spanish built colonial Panamá Old Town.
Crumbled ruins with pirate lore, in Casco Antiguo
and local colorful handcraft next to
open air city views.
Overmore, nature´s precious gift: greenery and flowers
all over the place.
A unique blend, in the city of the Canal
where days are busy and nights even more.
Are you ready for Panamá City?
Map of the Tour
Starting : Panamá Min. - Max. Group Size: 2 - 6
Days in total : 1 Day Duration : 3 - 4 hrs.
Transport by Bus
Walking Tour in Casco Antiguo
Visit to Gunas indian handcraft market
Experienced Local Guide and Tour Manager
- An impressive skyline. The city with the more skyscrapers in America Latina.
- The fancy city center: El Cangrejo, Obarrio and Marbella.
- Casco Antiguo, or Panamá Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Old Panama´s colonial roads built by the Spanish and French in 1673.
- All the little shops in the Old Town alleys.
- Cinta Costera, the garden alike seafront full of street life.
- The city islands Perico,Naos and Flamenco, in Causeway.
Panamá City - Full Day Tour ( 3 - 4 hours )
Hotel pick-up. We will be driving through the fancy areas of Obarrio, Marbella, Avenida Balboa.
Gaze at the colorfull skyscrapers some are real architecture master.
Our tour will go along the Cinta Costera the city waterfront and the built-in-the-sea viaduct.
Welcome to Casco Antiguo, Panamá´s colonial old town, our walking tour starts from Plaza Herrera.
Iglesia de San José, La Plaza de la Catedral, El Arco Chato to Plaza Francia, where the panoramic
view of the sea and the city is really fabulous.
Visit the art and handcraft market, plenty of indian works. Head to the three
city islands: Naos,Perico and Flamenco. Catch the best views of the Puente de las Americas bridge.
Back to hotel. Optional visit to Albrook Mall, the biggest in Panamá.