The Old Timer City Tour
What is one the most prolific parts of a visit to Cuba?
If you ask any of the many adventurers that have visited this Island
they will tell you that a Vintage Car Tour is a must.
Not only to enjoy the Chevys and Cadillacs
but at the same time to explore the most popular parts of a town
where things of interest are in abundance.
In half a day you will get exactly that, a trip back in time
to meet the coolest locations,
easy and comfortable.
Map of the Tour
Starting : Havana Min. - Max. Group Size: 2
Days in total : 1 Day Duration : 4 hrs.
Vintage Car City tour
Visit the Habana Vieja ( Old Havana )
Walking tour in Old Havana
Explore the Fortress of "El Moro"
Experienced Local Guide and Tour Manager
- Vintage Tour Car, one of its kind
- La Plaza de la Revolución, La Universidad de La Habana, El Capitolio
- The Vedado neighborhood in Havana that resembles a 1950´s atmosphere
- Malecon the famous seafront, full of street life
- Old Havana´s colonial squares and roads built by the Spanish in 1519
- Visit to the Fortress of El Moro
- And much more! See Full Itinerary on the bottom for all of the Highlights.
La Habana- Vintage car Tour (2 hrs. car ride & 2hrs. walking tour)
Hotel pick-up. Live the experience of a Vintage car ride.
Tour starters: La Plaza de la Revolución, La Universidad de La Habana,
El Capitolio through the Vedado district. El Malecón, Havana's iconic seafront, full of street life.
Arrival to Habana La Vieja-Old Havana a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Walking tour around Plaza de San Francisco de Asís, Plaza Vieja and Plaza de Armas.
We head towards Plaza de la Catedral, el Templete and the fortress La Fuerza Real.
Arrive and explore the Morro Castle, the fortress that the Spanish used to
guard the entrance to Havana bay.
Back to your Hotel by taxi.