Explosive and beautiful
The Arenal Volcano National Park,
is one of the country´s highlights,
the reason is the big volcano that doesn´t sleep.
Get amazed by it, you can even be lucky
and see an eruption.
As you aproach Arenal Lake strong winds and
high elevations give the lake a temperate feel.
Gaze at the volcano, the woods, the lake.
Hike on the numberless trails, spot birds and sloths,
at the end relax in the thermal waters
of the park´s springs.
Starting : San José Min. - Max. Group Size: 2-16
Days in total : 1 Day Duration: 7am - 9pm
Transportation by bus
Lunch and Dinner
Entrance to Tabacón Resort Spa
Experienced Local Guide and Tour Manager
- La Fortuna, a small town located at the foot of the volcano
- Arenal Volcano the perfect cone volcano, visible from any spot at the area
- Watch the birds! A 53% of the national population of birds live here.
- Laguna de Arenal, the largest lake in the country with 88 sq km.
- Nice temperature at the lake, thanks to the winds and altitude.
- Turtles, tepezcuinte, tapir, deer, jaguar, coati, some of the species in the area.
- The pools of Tabacón, worthwhile to the end.
Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs Full Day Tour
Hotel pick-up. Drive to north-western Costa Rica, heading to
La Fortuna town, entering the Arenal Volcano National Park.
A stop before La Fortuna at Sarchi, crafts and souvenir are gathered in this town.
Our way continues through different plantations of tropical crops, flowers and ranches..
Arriving to Arenal Volcano, the perfect cone volcano, sorrounded by thermal springs and
hike the trail that leads to the area destroyed in its first eruption, back in 1968.
Next place on our route is Arenal Lake, take your time at the lake view, hike
and enjoy nature around you, the scenic views of the lakeside forests are realy special.
After all that hiking, relaxation time has arrived.
Soak into the hot pools of thermal waters in Tabacón, let the waters take every bit of worry!
Return to your hotel.